Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CALIFORNIA

So I went home to Sunny California earlier this month! I was busy everyday for the three weeks I was there. I got there July 6th and surprised my parents by getting there a week earlier than my original plan. It was sad to leave Josh in Arkansas, but it was so great to spend some time with my parents. It was a weird feeling because it was the first time I had been there by myself since before I was married. It felt like I was living at home again, just like I used to... but this time I was 6 months pregnant. Apparently my parents also felt this way because they were quick to tell me to stop wearing high heels and spoil me rotten everyday.

I had my baby shower at my sister's house; It was beautiful! I was overwhelmed by the support from family and friends. My sister put so much effort into the food and decorations, and it was very apparent. Everything turned out absolutely perfect!












Josh came out on the 17th, and I was SO happy to see him!!! We were excited to go to the Garbett family reunion and see all of my family. We drove up to Zions camp in Northern California ready for the upcoming adventures. We absolutely had a blast! Camping, board games, s'mores, laughter, swimming, family, boat racing, camp fires, candy, paddle boats and lots of other fun things filled out schedules. We also made sure to get lots of family pictures. 




California was great, but I didn't want to  leave Josh again. Josh had to go back to work on the 22, and I was supposed to stay until Aug 2nd. However, we decided it would be better for us to be together. So I changed my flight and went back to Arkansas. We stayed there for a week then packed up our apartment in Little Rock. Where are we now, you ask... Holiday Inn! Yep, that's right. For the next 3 weeks, we will be living in a hotel (scratch that), motel in Northern AR, so Josh has a new area to knock.


This weekend we are headed to Wyoming to go to the Jones family reunion, but we will be back in our motel next Sunday! I'll make sure to keep everyone updated on our upcoming adventures!

















No comments:

Post a Comment