Wednesday, August 31, 2011

The Beginning to Our Happily Ever After...

Josh and I seriously had our dream come true wedding! Everything was absolutely perfect! It was such a beautiful day, my dress and bouquet were perfect, my hair looked amazing (thanks kaysi!), the sealing was absolutely wonderful, the decorations were perfect, the cake was gorgeous (thanks Stacy!), the reception was super fun, and the whole thing was stress free (thanks again Stacy!).













Josh's brother-in-law (and mine too now), Phontaine took our pictures! He did an amazing job! Most of these are not edited or anything. He is just really great at framing and getting amazing pictures by himself.

My mom and dad took some great shots as well. I am just so amazed by how many wonderful pictures we got!












I loved everything at our reception!!! The s'mores bar, the chocolate fountain, the candy bar, the cake, dancing, decorations, even a full moon; Everything was absolutely perfect!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment